No Fuss, No Fail, Amazing Spaghetti
Time on High: 4 hours This is a quick, easy, no-fail recipe for spaghetti in the Crock-Pot® slow cooker. It's a favorite with all my family and friends! I know it will be yours too! I've taken my traditional stove top recipe and converted it for the Crock-Pot® slow cooker so that even busy chefs can wow their guests.
1 pound ground beef
1 10 Ounce can cream of mushroom soup
8 Ounce sliced mushrooms
1 28 Ounce. can crushed tomatoes
1 Tablespoon and 1/2 Teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
1/2 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 Tablespoon. dried oregano
1 Teaspoon dried basil
1 Teaspoon dried thyme
1 Teaspoon dried parsley
1 Tablespoon garlic powder
1 Can water (mushroom soup can)
1. Brown the ground beef in a skillet Season to taste
2. While the ground beef is browning, put the tomatoes in the Crock-Pot® slow cooker and turn on high for four hours.
3. Drain the ground beef and add it to the tomatoes.
4. Add the cream of mushroom soup, and the mushrooms. Stir.
5. Add the seasonings (salt, pepper, oregano, basil, thyme, parsley, and garlic powder) and one soup can of water. Stir.
6. Leave the Crock-Pot® slow cooker on high and cook for the remainder of the four hours. Tweak the seasonings as necessary.
This dish is delicious and pairs very well with green salad, asparagus, and corn.