The Most Amazing Meatballs Ever!
Time on High: 3 Hours Time on Low: 5 Hours We've all had meatballs at a party and while there are some decent options when it comes to frozen meatballs, once you make this recipe you'll always make them homemade! It's actually quite simple yet the extra effort is definitely worth it. Make them for your next potluck and you'll see what I mean! I used the new Stovetop-Safe DuraCeramic™ slow cooker from Crock-Pot® to make this a one-pot dish!
1 Pound ground beef
½ Onion, very finely diced
Salt and Pepper to taste
½ Teaspoon garlic powder
1 Teaspoon Italian seasoning
2 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
¼ Cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ Cup breadcrumbs (seasoned or plain based on your preference)
2 Cups of your Favorite Pasta Sauce
1. Combine all ingredients except pasta sauce in a bowl and mix well.
2. Roll meat mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls (about 32 meatballs)
3. Place meatballs in the insert of Stovetop-Safe DuraCeramic™ slow cooker from Crock-Pot® over medium-high heat.
4. Brown meatballs on all sides.
(If you do not have this model, you can brown your meatballs in a skillet.)
5. Turn off stove.
6. Use potholders and drain any fat.
7. Place the insert into the Crock-Pot® slow cooker base.
8. Pour 2 Cups of your favorite pasta sauce over top and CAREFULLY stir. (Don’t break the meatballs!)
9. Cover and cook on Low for 5 hours or High for 3 hours.
I used the new Stovetop-Safe DuraCeramic™ slow cooker from Crock-Pot® to make this a one-pot dish! (brown, cook & serve all from the same pot!)