Cook on Low: 4 to 6 hours Cook on High: 2 to 3 hours Making an Asian-inspired dish in the Crock-Pot® slow cooker is so easy with this versatile sauce. This is the recipe I use when making steak in my Crock-Pot® slow cooker. This recipe can easily be doubled! I always make extra and sauté leftover steak pieces with the sauce in a skillet with steamed broccoli and serve over rice.
2 to 3 Beef steaks, cut of your choice (fattier cuts will be more tender)
1 Onion, sliced
2 Teaspoons minced garlic
¼ Cup worcestershire sauce
¼ Cup soy sauce
2 Tablespoons sesame oil
2 Tablespoons Honey
Salt & Pepper, to taste
1. Chop onion and place in a 4 Quart Crock-Pot® slow cooker.
2. Salt & Pepper steaks and place on top of onions. (overlap is okay!)
3. Mix garlic, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, and honey in a small bowl.
4. Pour sauce over steaks in the Crock-Pot® slow cooker.
5. Add more Salt & Pepper, if desired.
6. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
NOTE: You can also place all ingredients except onions in a 1 Gallon plastic bag and marinate overnight. The next day place the sliced onions in the Crock-Pot® slow cooker, pour ingredients from bag over top and follow cooking directions.