Slow Cooker Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Bars
Time on High: 3 to 4 Hours Time on Low: 4 to 5 Hours I love to entertain and host dinner parties but it’s no fun to get stuck in the kitchen all night! For that reason, I prepare as many make-ahead items as possible and my slow cooker always comes in handy for that. These Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Bars are delicious and the best part is, you can make them a few days ahead of time and store in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
1 Cup graham cracker crumbs
5 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1 Tablespoon sugar
12 Ounces cream cheese, softened
¾ Cup sugar
12 Ounces sour cream
3 Large eggs
1 Egg yolk
1½ Teaspoons vanilla extract
6 Ounces cream cheese, softened
4 Ounces mascarpone cheese, softened
¾ Cup of sugar
1/8 Teaspoon salt
2 Large eggs
11 Ounces pumpkin puree
1¼ Teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
½ Teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Butter a Crock-Pot® Casserole Crock Slow Cooker or other large slow cooker.
2. In a small bowl, combine CRUST ingredients (graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar)
3. Press crust mixture in bottom of the buttered Crock-Pot® slow cooker.
4. Next, prepare just the CHEESECAKE ingredients in a mixing bowl.
5. Beat the 12 Ounces of cream cheese over medium speed until soft.
6. Gradually add the sugar.
7. Mix in the sour cream, one cup at a time.
8. Add the eggs and the yolk one at a time, mixing well after each one.
9. Mix in the vanilla and set CHEESECAKE MIXTURE aside.
10. In a separate bowl, prepare PUMPKIN Mixture:
11. Using a mixer, cream the cream cheese, mascarpone, and vanilla on medium speed until well combined and smooth.
12. Slowly add sugar and salt.
13. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after you add each one.
14. Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice and vanilla; mix until completely combined.
Pour ONLY the CHEESECAKE batter over the graham cracker crust in the Crock-Pot® slow cooker.
Next, dollop the PUMPKIN mixture evenly over the cheesecake mixture.
Using a table knife, carefully swirl the pumpkin mixture into the cheesecake mixture.
Cover; cook on High for 3 to 4 hours or on Low for 4 to 5 hours, or until cheesecake looks firm but center is still just a bit jiggly.
Refrigerate cheesecake overnight to firm before cutting/serving.
Note: You will assemble the cheesecake mixture and the pumpkin mixture in separate bowls then combine in the Crock-Pot® slow cooker. For best results, start with room temperature ingredients.