Easy Chicken & Broccoli with Couscous
I love this recipe for Easy Chicken & Broccoli with Couscous for many reasons – it's cooked in ONE POT (less dishes to wash!), it includes some of my favorite foods, and there are just a few simple ingredients that I always seem to have on-hand.
1 1/2 to 2 pounds of chicken breasts, cut into 2 inch pieces
1 Cups Plain Couscous
2 Cups Chicken Broth
Salt & pepper to taste
2 Cups frozen broccoli
2 Cloves garlic, minced
1. Place chicken pieces in the bottom of a 3 to 4 Quart Crock-Pot® slow cooker.
2. Pour in chicken broth.
3. Add salt & pepper and garlic. Stir
4. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 Hours.
5. Remove lid and add couscous and broccoli to slow cooker. Add more chicken broth, if desired.
6. Stir well to combine.
7. Cover and cook for 30 minutes longer or until couscous is cooked to your preference.
8. Serve with a sprinkle with Parmesan cheese on top.