Slow Cooked Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos
This recipe for Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos is so easy, anyone can make it! Create a taco bar with fresh toppings and chips & salsa to complete this delicious meal.
1 1/2 to 2 Pounds Wild Caught Mahi Mahi
Juice of One Lemon
1 Table spoon dried parsley
1 Teaspoon minced garlic
Salt & pepper to taste
¼ Cup dry white wine (okay to sub water or broth)
Toppings of your choice
Small soft tortillas
1. Place fish in the bottom of a 3 to 4 Quart Crock-Pot® slow cooker.
2. Top with seasonings, lemon juice and wine.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for 3 Hours or until fish is no longer transparent and easily flakes with a fork.
4. Remove fish from slow cooker and flake into medium sized pieces for tacos.
5. Serve fish with small corn or flour tortillas and toppings such as tomatoes, cheese, cilantro, salsa, sour cream, and scallions. I also serve with lime wedges as a squirt of fresh lime juice adds even more flavor!