Beef and Potato Hash
• 4 Cups cubed leftover cooked roast beef
• 4 Cups cubed peeled potatoes
• 2 Carrots, peeled and cubed
• 1 Onion, finely chopped
• 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
• ½ Teaspoon each salt and pepper
• 1 Cup frozen peas
• ¼ Cup beef broth
• 1 Tablespoon tomato paste
• 1 Tablespoon worcestershire sauce
• 2 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
• Smoky barbecue sauce, for serving (optional)
1. Toss roast beef with potatoes, carrots, onion, thyme, and salt and pepper until combined. Transfer to FoodSaver® Bag. Add peas to another FoodSaver® Bag.
2. Seal and freeze. When you’re ready to cook, thaw overnight in your refrigerator before placing the meal into your Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker.
3. To cook, add thawed contents of roast beef and potato from the FoodSaver® Bag to Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker. Add beef broth, tomato paste, and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Cover, cook on low heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or until potatoes are vegetables are tender, adding peas to Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker in the last 10 minutes of cooking. Garnish with parsley. Serve with smoky barbecue sauce if desired.
Quick Tips: Serve topped with a fried egg if desired.