BBQ Pork Ribs
Enjoy this summer BBQ recipe
• 2 Racks baby back pork ribs (about 4 Pounds)
• 1 Tablespoon chili powder
• 1 Tablespoon smoked paprika
• 4 Teaspoons ground espresso powder or ground coffee
• 4 Teaspoons brown sugar
• 1 Teaspoon dried oregano
• 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 Teaspoon onion powder
• 2 Teaspoons salt
• 1 Teaspoons pepper
1. Pat each rib rack dry with paper towel. Cut each rack into three pieces and set aside.
2. Stir chili powder with smoked paprika, espresso, brown sugar, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper until combined. Rub all over ribs. Transfer to FoodSaver® Bag.
3. Seal and freeze. When you’re ready to cook, thaw overnight in your refrigerator before placing the meal into your Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker.
4. To cook, add thawed contents from the FoodSaver® Bag to Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker.
5. Cover, cook on low heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or until meat is tender and meat falls off the bones.
Quick Tips: Add ¼ Teaspoon ground cayenne pepper to rub for a spicier rib.