Thai Peanut Chicken
• 8 Chicken thighs cut into 1 inch cubes
• ½ Teaspoon salt
• 1 Onion, chopped
• 1 Red pepper, chopped
• 2 Carrots, chopped
• 2 Cloves garlic, minced
• 1 Tablespoon minced ginger
• ½ Cup chicken broth
• 1/3 Cup peanut butter
• ¼ Cup sweet Thai chili sauce
• 2 Tablespoons lime juice
• 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
• ¼ Cup chopped fresh cilantro
• Lime wedges, for serving
1. Season chicken with salt. Add to FoodSaver® bag with onion, red pepper, carrot, garlic, and ginger.
2. Seal and freeze. When you’re ready to cook, thaw overnight in your refrigerator before placing the meal into your Crock-Pot® slow cooker.
3. To cook, add thawed ingredients to Crock-Pot® slow cooker.
4. Stir chicken broth with peanut butter, chili sauce, lime juice, and soy sauce until blended. Add to Crock-Pot® slow cooker.
5. Cover, cook on low heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or until chicken is cooked and tender.
6. Garnish with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
Quick Tips: Serve with steamed rice or rice noodles if desired.