2 Pounds stewing beef (cut into 1-inch cubes)
2 Tablespoons cornstarch
¼ Teaspoon each salt and pepper
¼ Cup teriyaki sauce
2 Tablespoons minced ginger
1 Onion, thickly sliced, about an inch thick
2 Rib celery, sliced on angle
2 Carrots, sliced on angle
2 Cups green beans, trimmed
¼ Cup beef broth
2 Green onions, sliced on an angle
2 Tablespoons sesame seeds (optional)
Toss beef with cornstarch, salt, and pepper. Toss with teriyaki sauce and ginger. Add beef to FoodSaver® bag along with onion, celery, and carrots. Add green beans to another FoodSaver® bag.
2. Seal and freeze. When you’re ready to cook, thaw overnight in your refrigerator before placing the meal into your Crock-Pot® slow cooker.
3. To cook, add thawed contents of beef teriyaki bag to Crock-Pot® slow cooker with beef broth.
4. Cover, cook on low heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or until beef is tender, adding thawed green beans in the last 20 minutes of cooking. Skim fat. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Freeze and Sealing Directions:
1. Add all of your ingredients to a gallon-size FoodSaver® bag: be sure to place the meat in last, so it’s the first ingredient added into your Crock-Pot® slow cooker.
2. When you’re ready to cook, thaw overnight before placing the recipe into your Crock-Pot® slow cooker.