Cajun Pork Sausage and Shrimp Stew
Cajun Pork Sausage and Shrimp Stew Makes 6 servings Cook Time: 5 to 6 hours (LOW) or 2 to 2-½ hours (HIGH), plus 30 minutes (HIGH)
• 1 can(28 ounces) diced tomatoes
• 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables (potatoes, carrots, celery and onions)
• 1 package (14 to 16 ounces) kielbasa or smoked sausage, cut diagonally into ¾-inch slices
• 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
• ¾ pound large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (with tails on)
• 2 cups (8 ounces) frozen sliced okra, thawed
• Hot cooked rice or grits
1. Coat inside of CROCK-POT® slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Combine tomatoes, vegetables, sausage and Cajun seasoning in CROCK-POT® slow cooker; stir to blend. Cover; cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours or on HIGH 2 to 2-½ hours.
2. Stir shrimp and okra into CROCK-POT® slow cooker. Cover; cook on HIGH 30 to 35 minutes or until shrimp are pink and opaque. Serve over rice.