Simple Slow Cooker Pork Roast
Simple Slow Cooker Pork Roast Makes 6 servings Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 6 to 8 hours (LOW)
• 4 to 5 red potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
• 4 carrots, cut into bite-size pieces
• 1 marinated pork loin roast (3 to 4 pounds)* *
• ½ cup water
• 1 package (10 ounces) frozen baby peas
• Salt and black pepper
1. Layer potatoes, carrots and pork roast in CROCK-POT® slow cooker (If necessary, cut roast in half to fit).
2. Add water. Cover; cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours.
3. Add peas during last hour of cooking. Remove pork to serving platter.
Season with salt and pepper. Slice and serve with vegetables.
* *If marinated roast is unavailable, combine ¼ cup olive oil, 1 tablespoon minced garlic and 1-½ tablespoons Italian seasoning in large resealable food storage bag. Add pork; turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours or overnight.