Corn on the Cob with Garlic Herb Butter
Corn on the Cob with Garlic Herb Butter Makes 4 to 5 servings Prep: 10 to 15 minutes Cook: 4 to 5 hours (LOW) 2 to 2-½ hours (HIGH)
• 4 to 5 ears of corn, husked
• ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
• 3 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 tablespoons finely minced fresh Italian parsley
• Salt and black pepper
1. Place each ear of corn on piece of foil. Combine butter, garlic and parsley in small bowl; spread onto corn. Season with salt and pepper; tightly seal foil.
2. Place in CROCK-POT® slow cooker, overlapping ears, if necessary. Add enough water to come one fourth of the way up each ear.
3. Cover; cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours or on HIGH 2 to 2-½ hours.