Apple, Ham, and Cheese Sandwich
• 8 slices Country bread
• 4 slices serrano ham
• 5 oz. (150 g) brie, cut in 4 slices
• 1 green apple
• 2 tbsp. butter
• 2 tbsp. honey
1. Open your Oster® Grill with Removable Plates at a 90-degree angle. Preheat, turning temperature control knob to maximum temperature.
2. Spread ½ tablespoon of butter on each bread slice and add ham and cheese.
3. Cut apple into half-moon slices and arrange on the bread, spreading honey on top.
4. When the indicator light on the grill turns green, the unit is ready to start cooking. Place sandwiches on the cooking surface and close cover.
5. Cook for approximately 5 to 7 minutes depending on the grilling level of your preference.
6. Using a spatula, remove and serve.