Fall-off-the-Bone BBQ Ribs
Fall-off-the-Bone BBQ Ribs Recipe from the Crock-Pot® Wings and Things cookbook. Item # 2267700 Makes 6 to 8 servings Prep Time: 30 minutes Cook Time: high 3-½ hours
• ½ cup paprika
• ¼ cup sugar
• ¼ cup onion powder
• 1-½ teaspoons salt
• 1-½ teaspoons black pepper
• 2-½ pounds pork baby back ribs, silver skin removed
• 1 can (20 ounces) beer or beef broth
• 1 quart barbecue sauce
• ½ cup honey
• Sesame seeds and fresh chopped chives (optional)
1. Preheat grill. Lightly oil grill grid.
2. Meanwhile, combine paprika, sugar, onion powder, salt and pepper in small bowl. Generously season ribs with dry rub mixture. Place ribs on grid. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until ribs have grill marks.
3. Portion ribs into sections of 3 to 4 bones. Place in Crock-Pot® slow cooker. Pour beer over ribs. Cover; cook on HIGH 2 hours. Combine barbecue sauce and honey in medium bowl; add to Crock-Pot® slow cooker. Cover; cook on HIGH 1-½ hours. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and chives, if desired. Serve with extra sauce on the side.