SLOW COOKED HONEY CHIPOTLE MEATBALLS
I love a good meatball recipe and these are perfect for game day. They’re sweet, spicy and simple–just combine everything in your Crock-Pot® slow cooker and walk away. In a few short hours, you’ll have a snack that’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
• 40 frozen meatballs, about 2.5 pounds
• ½ cup honey
• ¼ cup ketchup
• ¼ cup adobo sauce
• 1 tablespoon brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon pepper
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon chipotle pepper powder
• ¼ cup chopped green onions
• ¼ cup ranch dressing, for dipping
1. Add meatballs to a 6-quart Crock-Pot® slow cooker.
2. Add honey, ketchup, adobo sauce, brown sugar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chipotle pepper powder to a small bowl and whisk well to combine.
3. Pour sauce over the meatballs and stir to coat.
4. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours, stirring once an hour.
5. Stir well and sprinkle with green onions.
6. Serve with ranch dressing for dipping, if desired.