Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
When you use your Crock-Pot® Single Hand Cook & Carry® 6-Quart Oval Slow Cooker to make these tasty grain-free wings you can easily transport them to tailgates, parties and barbecues. The easy-grasp handle and secure-fit locking lid make transport easier than ever. Once your chicken wings have finished slow cooking simply lock, grab and go with just one hand!
• 2 to 3 pounds chicken wings
• 1/3 cup honey
• 1/4 cup lemon juice
• 1/4 cup water
• 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
• 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
• 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• 3/4 teaspoons ground ginger
1. Place a Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker Liner inside your slow cooker.
2. Place chicken wings on the bottom.
3. In a bowl, combine the honey, lemon juice, water, coconut aminos, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder and ground ginger.
4. Pour mixture over wings and mix well.
5. Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 6 hours, until cooked through.
6. Enjoy warm!