• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 500g chorizo, sliced
• 500g chicken thighs, diced
• 3 cloves garlic, crushed
• 1 onion, chopped
• 1 red capsicum, seeds removed, diced
• 1 tsp paprika
• 1 cup chicken stock
• 1 cup peas
• ½ cups long grain rice
• 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
• ½ tsp extra fine sugar
• 450g prawns, peeled, deveined
• 400g can chopped tomatoes
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Press BROWN/SAUTÉ, and then press START/STOP. Add oil and preheat for 2 minutes. Add chorizo and chicken and brown in cooking pot for 3-4 minutes. Remove from cooking pot.
2. Add garlic, onion and capsicum. Sauté for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
3. Press START/STOP and add remaining ingredients to the cooking pot. Secure the lid ensuring the steam release valve is in the seal (closed) position. Press RICE/RISOTTO, set the pressure to LOW, and set to 10 minutes. Press START/STOP.
4. Once cooking has completed and the pressure is released, season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve hot.