Delicious, nutritious.. Nourish your family with pure almond milk.
• 1½ cups raw almonds, soaked for at least 8 hours, drained
• 6 cups water
• 1 nut bag for straining the milk
• 1-2 tablespoons sweetener (if desired)
• ½ teaspoon sea salt
1. Add almonds and water to blender jar. Secure lid.
2. Blend on HIGH for 4-5 minutes.
3. Place the nut bag in a bowl , and empty the blender contents into the bag.
4. Squeeze the milk through the bag into the bowl. The almond meal will stay in the bag.
5. Pour milk into blender jar. Add sweetener of your choice and salt. Secure the lid.
6. Blend on LOW for 10 seconds. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Use within 3 days.