Breakfast Fiesta Delight
Time on High: 4 to 6 Hours Time on Low: 6 to 8 Hours Casserole that can be served at breakfast or brunch.
1 Package (28 oz) frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
1 1/2 Cups cheese, shredded, Mexican blend
1 Pound sausage, country style
12 Large eggs
1/2 Cup whole milk
1. Crumble and brown sausage in skillet. Remove from pan and pat off grease with paper towel.
2. Beat eggs in mixing bowl.
3. Spray inside of Crock-Pot® slow cooker with food release spray.
4. Layer items in Crock-Pot® slow cooker in order of ingredient list.
5. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours
6. Serve with salsa, sour cream, salt and pepper to taste.