Thai Chicken Wings
Thai Chicken Wings Recipe from the Crock-Pot® Wings and Things cookbook. Item # 2267700 Makes 8 to 10 servings Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 6 to 7 hours (LOW) or 3 to 3-½ hours (HIGH)
• 1 tablespoon peanut oil
• 5 pounds chicken wings, tips removed and split at joints
• ½ cup unsweetened canned coconut milk
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• 1 tablespoon Thai green curry paste
• 1 tablespoon fish sauce
• ¾ cup prepared spicy peanut sauce
• Sliced green onions (optional)
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add wings in batches; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until browned on all sides. Remove to Crock-Pot® slow cooker using slotted spoon.
2. Stir coconut milk, sugar, curry paste and fish sauce into Crock-Pot® slow cooker. Cover; cook on LOW 6 to 7 hours or on HIGH 3 to 3-½ hours. Remove wings with slotted spoon to large bowl; toss with peanut sauce before serving. Garnish with green onions.