Loaded Potato Skins
Another classic of homegating, potato skins loaded with crispy bacon, cheese and the works are sure to be a fan favorite among your guests.
• 12 potatoes
• Sour cream
• Shredded cheddar cheese
1. Rinse the baking potatoes well and then prick each with a fork a few times.
2. Lay potatoes on the bottom of your slow cooker.
3. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
4. Remove cooked baked potatoes from the slow cooker and use fork to open into halves.
5. Fluff the inside of the potato with the tines of the fork.
6. Top each potato with butter, sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon and chives.
7. Serve warm on plates or napkins.